Sorry, nothing in cart.
You can get a FREE AFL AND FREE NRL LIVE PASS for the entire season if you are with Telstra pre-paid or post-paid mobile plan. It even works from carriers which use the Telstra Network (Example: BOOST MOBILE).
If you have any family or friends who are with Telstra on their mobile, you can get the live pass through them. Each live pass can be shared with 3 people and can be watched on 3 different devices simultaneously. Read more & get your Free live pass now: https://www.telstra.com.au/tv-movies-music/sports-offer
- If you are not with a Telstra mobile Carrier, you can buy a 12 month Subscription for only $89.99!
- To buy an AFL Live Pass, visit this page: https://subscription.afl.com.au/
- To buy a NRL Live Pass, visit this page: https://www.nrl.com/livepass/
- The AFL Live Pass will provide you with access to ALL AFL Live Games (Official streams), aswell as the 24/7 Footy Channel
The AFL Live Pass is intended to be used on a mobile device only, using the Official AFL Live app – however, there is an AFL Live addon in the Kodi Media Center which bypasses this restriction and allows you to watch the AFL Live games and the AFL Channel in Kodi, on the big screen (using your Official AFL Live Pass). This is why it may interest you to buy or use an AFL Live Pass so you can access all the Games in Kodi on your TV – for a very cheap price.
The NRL Live Pass will provide you with access to ALL NRL Live Games (Official streams), aswell as other premium NRL content.
The NRL Live Pass is intended to be used on a mobile device only, using the Official NRL Live app – however, there is an NRL Live addon in the Kodi Media Center which bypasses this restriction and allows you to watch the NRL Live games in Kodi, on the big screen (using your Official NRL Live Pass). This is why it may interest you to buy or use an NRL Live Pass so you can access all the Games in Kodi on your TV – for a very cheap price
Please note: We are not affiliated with either the AFL Live Kodi addon, or the NRL Live Kodi addon – and therefore cannot provide dedicated support for them. If you are having log in issues with your Live Pass, here is how to troubleshoot them:
- If you log in the Kodi addon with your Live Pass details, but get an error when trying to watch a game or channel – the first thing is to check whether your Live Pass is active. To check, download the AFL or NRL Live Official apps on your mobile phone (available on both Android and iOS) – now test to see if the game/channel opens there. If it DOESNT, it means there is an issue with your account and you need to contact the applicable support team. Ie; if you got a FREE pass from Telstra, then contact Telstra support. If you paid for an AFL Live pass on the AFL website, then contact AFL support.
- If your Live games/channel works on the Official Android or iOS app, but DOESNT work in KODI – then double check that you entered your login details correctly, in the Kodi add-on settings. Also take note of the error message displayed, so you can further troubleshoot.
ANOTHER WAY TO WATCH FREE AFL LIVE STREAMS:
Did you know, the AFL currently broadcasts for free on the AustaliaPlus channel for expats (Aussies living overseas). This Channel is available in various third party Kodi Add-ons (you can download and install many third party addons of your choice into the kodi media center).
Alternatively, you can download the Android app to install on your box from here BUT YOU WILL NEED A vpn TO DO THIS AS IT IS “geo bLOCKED TO BE USED OUTSIDE OF aUSTRALIA ONLY.: http://ausp.lu/s-ExpatsAppGPlay
If the channel does not open, it could mean that they have restricted its access to overseas IP Addresses (although at present, it is working fine in Australia) – if this is the case, you can use a VPN (a VPN can “change” your location – so that apps and services think that you are in a different country) – using a VPN is totally legal!